Dr. Henrike Niederholtmeyer
Emmy Noether research group leader
Email: henrike.niederholtmeyer “at” synmikro.mpi-marburg.mpg.de
- Emmy Noether research group leader, MPI for Terrestrial Microbiology, Marburg. Starting summer 2020
- Postdoc, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, UCSD. 2015 – 2020
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Institute of Bioengineering, EPFL. 2015
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology, University of Münster. 2010
- B.Sc. in Biology, University of Münster. 2007
Join the lab!
We have funded postdoc and PhD positions as well as student projects available. Contact Henrike if you are interested in joining.